Important! Before you audition, be sure you can commit to the following:
- The entirety of the week of May 4th, performance week.
- Rehearsals and auditions will start the last week of February and will be held on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 3:30 - 5:30 pm (some exceptions).
How to prepare for your Audition
- Get to know the show better. Take a look at the character information below, and listen to musical selections from the show and find other information about different parts you might play best.
- Listen to the music and check out the "Audition Central" tab on the MTI website for character information.
- On the day of your audition, we will provide you with a script and musical selections based on you character preferences from the website above.
- Dont worry and be ready to have fun at the audition! Auditions can be scary at times, but we're all friends here! Don't be afraid to be silly and try something new or unexpected. hose actors who can really cut loose are the one's who stand out from the crowd.
- Bring a good attitude. Be positive and excited to be there.
- Know what part(s) you're trying out for and don't be afraid to tell us! If you want to read or sing for a character and we haven't given you the opportunity, let us know.
Here is a website with some good tips. Note: not all of these will apply to ICS students, but the recommendations here are a good place to start.